April 21, 2007
the things we do
i just came in from sitting out on the deck... only thing is, it's not exactly sitting-on-the-deck type weather. only +7 to be exact. i was wrapped in a blanket, feet covered with socks & slippers, hot chocolate in one hand and a book in the other. the things we do to pretend that it's spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I spent the afternoon raking and it was toasty warm and feeling kinda muggy. I was thankfull whenever the clouds moved infront of the sun, it felt much cooler. Horray for another Beautiful Spring Day in Manitoba. (I know, I know - any day soon you'll be paying me back) Hope your weather changes for the better very soon! ~ Mom
At least it's not snowing buckets like yesterday. Stupid Alberta weather...
thanks for rubbing it in, mom. actually it warmed up pretty nice later in the afternoon. we walked down to the river and threw rocks in the water for a long time, then came back and played with playdough on the deck.
You should move to BC. It was 17 yesterday and finally capri and sandal weather. I had to cut my lawn. :)
Post a Comment