nap time should be allowed at work. we should get two months off for summer holidays every year. a week off for spring break. and two weeks for christmas. basically, i want the same schedule i had when i was in kindergarten. is that too much to ask?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't think that's too much to ask. I like they way you think! Oh, kindergarten.... By the way, how's your heated keyboard invention coming?
um, well... the heated keyboard invention has been delayed... due to funding (that, and i have no idea how to get heat into a keyboard. remember, i come up with the ideas... someone else is supposed to supply the money and make it a reality)
We had that exact discussion at work the other day. We totally agree. But to add to that, we also need our vacation time as EXTRA. Wouldn't that be nice. Oh and also, snow days, if it's too cold for the busses to run, then it's too cold for me to run too. That's what I think!
5 comments:
I don't think that's too much to ask. I like they way you think! Oh, kindergarten.... By the way, how's your heated keyboard invention coming?
um, well... the heated keyboard invention has been delayed... due to funding (that, and i have no idea how to get heat into a keyboard. remember, i come up with the ideas... someone else is supposed to supply the money and make it a reality)
We had that exact discussion at work the other day. We totally agree. But to add to that, we also need our vacation time as EXTRA. Wouldn't that be nice. Oh and also, snow days, if it's too cold for the busses to run, then it's too cold for me to run too. That's what I think!
i like the additions... and how could i forget snow days? yes, i think we should be making the "days you need to attend work" rules.
howver I can see how if we were bosses we might not like that so much . . .
Post a Comment