May 2, 2007

i am the pink blob

what is the pink blob you ask. well let's see, i have a long pink coat and a pink umbrella (and at one time i also had pink mittens) that are all surprisingly the exact same shade of pink so when you see me walking down the street i look like a pink blob. something needs to be done about this. i need a new umbrella. but not just any umbrella, and most definitely not a boring old black one (although a black umbrella would probably be better than being the pink blob). i need something funky. my theory is that if you have to deal with a rainy gloomy day, the least you can do is have a really great umbrella to cheer you up. right? so that being said, any suggestions where i can find myself a funky umbrella? a funky umbrella, that will match my pink coat, but not make me look like the pink blob.
(hmmm... do you get the impression that i like pink?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep checking Gap, I like their umbrellas but you have to be patient to get one with a really good print.

Abbey said...

I just picked one up from Gap. It was on sale. It has green and blue polka dots on it and it comes in a cute little carrying case that is the perfect size for keeping in my car.

Leanne said...

okay, so it sounds like i'll be heading to the gap this weekend for some umbrella shopping. thanks girls!

Anonymous said...

Green and blue polka dots?? I LOVE polka dots! Too bad my Gap umbrella is such good quality that I don't need to go buy a new one cause I'd be all over those polka dots like stink on a monkey!

Abbey said...

I was wrong stacey...once I pulled it out to show it to Leanne, I realized that it's actually almost plaid like. No polka dots in site on my cute little umbrella. I still like it just as much though.