no, i didn't take the pictures... they're just a few of the ones that have been circulating via email. thank goodness my normal route to work doesn't take me down any of those streets. it does seem to be flood season again... hopefully you guys won't be affected.
Oh my gosh! That is horrible. I hope you are on safer higher ground. That happened in Seattle last year where the streets that dipped under a bridge were completely flooded.
So, how have you been otherwise? I hope that your cold is better.
hey kaydee... i hadn't even realized it was so bad until the photos were emailed to me at work. the photos were taken in calgary and i live about 1/2 an hour south of the city, thank goodness we weren't affected. ha! i actually wore flip flops to work that day... i was completely soaked by the time i got to the office. oh, and the cold lingers... just can't get rid of this one. hope you guys are doing well. any sort of flooding in your area?
We are doing great. Sorry to hear your cold is still hanging out. That is a bummer. We haven't really had too much in the way of flooding yet this year. It usually comes around fall and late winter when it rains more and it will snow and then melt and rain and snow and melt. A vicious circle.
i wondered if you were blogging. i clicked on your profile before looking for the link to your blog, but it wasn't there. how do i find it? i'd love to check it out!
I haven't quite figured out all the settings yet. LOL! I think I have it fixed now so if you click on my name it will bring you to the site. I think...
6 comments:
no, i didn't take the pictures... they're just a few of the ones that have been circulating via email. thank goodness my normal route to work doesn't take me down any of those streets.
it does seem to be flood season again... hopefully you guys won't be affected.
Oh my gosh! That is horrible. I hope you are on safer higher ground. That happened in Seattle last year where the streets that dipped under a bridge were completely flooded.
So, how have you been otherwise? I hope that your cold is better.
hey kaydee... i hadn't even realized it was so bad until the photos were emailed to me at work. the photos were taken in calgary and i live about 1/2 an hour south of the city, thank goodness we weren't affected. ha! i actually wore flip flops to work that day... i was completely soaked by the time i got to the office.
oh, and the cold lingers... just can't get rid of this one.
hope you guys are doing well. any sort of flooding in your area?
We are doing great. Sorry to hear your cold is still hanging out. That is a bummer. We haven't really had too much in the way of flooding yet this year. It usually comes around fall and late winter when it rains more and it will snow and then melt and rain and snow and melt. A vicious circle.
Have you checked out our new blog?
i wondered if you were blogging. i clicked on your profile before looking for the link to your blog, but it wasn't there. how do i find it? i'd love to check it out!
I haven't quite figured out all the settings yet. LOL! I think I have it fixed now so if you click on my name it will bring you to the site. I think...
Post a Comment